Sera and Vaccines Manufacturing Company in Warsaw produces sera, vaccines and other bio-preparations necessary for prevention, medical diagnostics and epidemiology.
Beginning of operation of the Company was related to the National Institute of Hygiene where back in 1939 the Department of Sera and Vaccines was located. In 1951, from the production area of the National Institute of Hygiene it was established Sera and Vaccines Manufacturing Company which was an organizational unit of the Ministry of Health and Social Care until 1997. Until the end of 2007 the founding body was Mazovia Provincial Governor. In the consequence of commercialization, on 1 September 2007, the enterprise was transformed into a limited liability company, whose sole shareholder is the State Treasury.
Sera and Vaccines Manufacturing Company is registered in the National Court Register under the number 0000287031 and has got the Permit for Production of Medicinal Products issued by the Main Pharmaceutical Inspectorate No. GIF-IW-N-4001/188/09, which covers: